Online Hearing Screener With a few simple questions and a listening test, we can help you get an indication of your hearing abilities.
How to get the most out of this test
- Make sure you are in a quiet area before you start the hearing test
- Use headphones instead of built in speakers and set your device volume to 50%
how it works
- The first part of the test determines how well you can hear at different frequency levels. You will hear a number of tones at different pitches and are asked to adjust the volume until you can hear the sound.
- In the second part of the test we will ask you a number of questions about your ability to hear in challenging listening situations.
- After that, you will be presented with your hearing test results and guidance on what to do next if we encounter signs of hearing loss.
I have a hearing loss, what comes next?
1. You talk, we listen
Your journey starts with a visit to a hearing care professional; they are there to guide you to the correct option for you. You speak about your hearing, how it has changed, what challenges you are facing and we listen.
2. Hearing Test
After you’ve shared your experiences, we test to see what you are hearing. A hearing test is as easy as sitting down and listening. Once complete, we take those results, pair them with your challenges to ensure our data matches your experiences, and make recommendations about what is best for you.
3. YOU decide
We layout our findings and give recommendations based on what you’ve told us. Ultimately, YOU get to make the decisions about what option fits best for your life. Things like your family, work and social life are all things you should take into account before deciding to ensure the solution you select is right for all aspects of your life.